Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Awareness








During month of October we raise awareness for infant loss. Please join me in breaking the silence. I am a proud mom of a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Caroline Joy Mulder. I was blessed to give birth to Caroline on June 17, and hold her in my arms for 19 miraculous minutes. The hardest thing I have ever had to do was say goodbye to her, and leave the hospital with empty arms. Every day since I had to say goodbye has been incredibly challenging, painful, and sad. But I keep moving forward slowly, one foot at a time. I want to live my life to the fullest, so that I can honor my daughter with every breath that I take. I will speak her name, and share her story for as long as I live. I thank God every single day for allowing me to be her mom!  I love you always and forever Caroline Joy. You will always hold a very special place in my heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment