Saturday, June 18, 2016

Noah News

    

Today is a very special day for our little Noah! Today Noah is 38 weeks, 5 days old. This may seem like an odd number to some, but it is a big milestone for our little guy! Noah has officially been here with us, for as long as he was growing in my tummy. Noah was born at 38 weeks, 5 days. He entered this world on a Monday night, at 5:00pm. What a joy filled, tear filled, beautiful and amazing moment that was, when we first saw our son! He was 6lbs. 2oz. 18.5 inches. He is a growing boy and now weighs 16lbs, and is 25 inches long. His smile is endless, and he is very noisy! He loves to make sure his voice is heard. Noah loves to crawl everywhere, climb up on everything, play in the water, watch other kids, and listen to music. Each day has been such a gift. A precious gift.
     Each week I just stand amazed at how much Noah has learned and accomplished. He continues to impress us with all his new skills! What a joy to be able to watch him grow and develop right before our very eyes!  
     Thank you to everyone who continues to follow our journey. We are so thankful for all the love and support. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it brings me so much encouragement. Each day as I watch Noah grow, I continue to just stand in awe at what an amazing God we serve. Because through the pain, God was able to shine a light of hope back into our hearts. I know that our story is far from over, and we never know what path God might have for our future. But I do know that when we trust in Him, He will make beauty from the ashes. It is not always the way we would like, or the way we would have planned. The story that God chose to write for me, is never one I could have expected or planned, or one I would have even chosen for myself. Yet there is such beauty in the promise of God's great plan for our lives. I continue to cling to that promise each and every day. He will bring light into the darkness. It might not happen when we expect it to, nor in the way we would anticipate, but we can find hope in His promises. Because He who has promised IS faithful!
Here are a few pictures of our little rainbow baby, William Noah.


   




























 
  In honor of Noah's special milestone day, I also wanted to share some pictures that we took before Noah was born. A special thank you to my cousin (In His Image Photography) for once again capturing precious memories for us.
   We are so blessed by our precious rainbow baby. He has brought so much laughter, hope, smiles, and excitement into our hearts and home. There is not a day that goes by where we don't stop to thank God for allowing us the privilege of being his parents. We just love him so much! Enjoy!




























1 comment:

  1. Joanne Meyering TempleJune 18, 2016 at 8:23 PM

    Amalia, you and Josh have been on my mind this week as Caroline's birthday came. I thank you for sharing your heart. I want you to know that Caroline isn't forgotten and you are all in my thoughts. Noah is a little cutie and I know he brings great joy to your home. May God continue to bless you! Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete