Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow!



     Today I was so excited to be able to go to the DeVos Place and watch the Broadway Musical Annie! I went with my mom and my sisters. It is always a blessing to spend time with them. We had an amazing afternoon, and we were so impressed with the singing and acting throughout the entire production. What a wonderful getaway for the day! Sometimes I think I missed my calling in life! I would love to travel across the country singing and dancing. What a great job that would be!
     Today I am thankful for this opportunity to just go out, forget about everything for awhile, and just enjoy the talents of others. I would highly recommend a Broadway Production if you ever have a chance to go and see one!
     One of the things that stuck out to me, was the hope that shines through even the worst of situations. Annie never looses her hope! I can take a lesson from her! It was a really great reminder to me today. Let me just share the lyrics to one of my favorite songs from Annie... I hope it brings us all a smile and a little hope today!


The sun'll come out tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
there'll be sun
Just thinkin' about tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow 'til there's none
When I'm stuck with a day that's grey and lonely
I just stick up my chin and grin and say, oh
The sun'll come out tomorrow
So you gotta hang on
'til tomorrow, come what may!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow
You're always a day away!
When I'm stuck with a day that's grey and lonely
I just stick up my chin and grin and say oh
The sun'll come out tomorrow
So you got to hang on 'til tomorrow, come what may!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow
You're always a day away



No comments:

Post a Comment