Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Moments to Last a Lifetime

I am so incredibly honored to be able to share this video with you. Josh worked very hard on putting this video together, and we were so happy to be able to share it with our church family on the day of Caroline's Memorial Service. I have had many people request to be able to see it again, and I know many have not ever seen it. Last night Josh was able to work his magic and was able to put it on my blog! However, you will only be able to view it on a computer, not on a mobile device. I am sorry for the inconvenience. But I would really encourage you to grab a box of Kleenex, and to watch as our journey comes to life through these beautiful pictures.
 

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This video is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing Caroline Joy with all of us. You are in our thoughts, prayers and hearts forever.

    ReplyDelete