Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Thank You!



Thank you!
 
 
     The past couple of months have been so full of ups and downs. I cannot believe we have already made it through 2 months of knowing the path we must walk. This is a journey that we never expected to be walking. But yet I believe with all of my heart that God has led us to this moment. He already knows the past, the present, and the future. God holds everything in his hands. I know that I have made it this far only through his grace. He has kept me safe in his arms, and has given me the strength to continue to press on. I am so grateful for the faith that I have in my Lord, and knowing that he is in control. There is no way that I would be able to go through this journey alone. He has been a constant in the midst of darkness and sorrow. My God has never left me, and I know that as I walk this path into the future, he will continue to hold me and my baby close.
     I also know that I could never go through this journey without the love and support from all of my family and my friends. Today I was filled with such thankfulness, for all of the wonderful people that God has placed in my life. I wish that I could name each and every one of you. Because you have meant the world to me. Please know that everything you do makes each day that much better for me.
     I would like to thank each and every person who has sent us a card. Josh and I have a whole table set up in our living room that is filled with the beautiful cards that have been given to us. Every time that I begin to feel sad and alone, all I have to do is open up one of those cards, and I know that the message is going to speak to my heart. It gives me reassurance that there are so many people thinking about us and praying for us. What a blessing those cards have been to us in the past couple of months. There have been days when I am just feeling really sad, but then I have looked in the mailbox and found a card. Each and every card we have received has spoken to my heart and soul at just the right moment when I needed it the most.
     I would like to thank each and every person who has been reading my blog. Your kind words and comments have inspired me to continue writing. It gives me so much peace to know that my baby's story is being read by so many amazing people. I cannot even begin to tell you how grateful that I am for the time each of you takes to stop and read my posts. To each person who has personally told me how much they love my blog, "Thank you!" I could not continue to update and post without all of the love and support that I have had from all of those who continue to faithfully read each week.
     I would like to thank each and every person who has stopped to ask me how I am doing. I would like to thank each and every person who has given me a hug. I would like to thank each and every person who has given me a phone call, left a message, or sent a text. Every small gesture shows just how much you care about me and my baby. It honestly lifts my spirit! I especially want to thank those who mention my baby, and who ask about how everything is going with the pregnancy. Just hearing those words is such an affirmation of my baby's life. I am always very willing to share our story, and to share how everything is going. I love my baby and I want his or her life to be valued. Thank you to each and every person who has just simply taken the time to show me that they are thinking about me.
     I would like to thank each and every person who has cried with me, listened to me, and prayed with me. Those moments will never be forgotten.
      I would like to thank all of the people who just do the simple things that make such a huge difference. Sometimes all it takes is a warm smile, a comforting hug, or touching my growing belly. Those moments can easily change my day from sad to happy. Just knowing that someone is willing to take a moment to show me that they care is enough.
     I would like to thank each and every person who has shared a song, book, or Bible verse with me. It is amazing at how God is able to work through something that we have read or heard in order to touch the life of another.
     If I could change our situation I would do it in a heartbeat. But I have learned so many valuable lessons already. Going through something like this really makes me see just how many amazing people we have in our lives. There are even people that I do not know who have been praying for us. Please know that all of your prayers make such a difference in our every day life. We can feel the love and support from everyone. It is because of all of you that I feel encouraged and inspired to continue moving forward.
     I would like to end this post by thanking all of the people who have shared our journey with other people. Many of you have been sharing the link to my blog on Facebook, or passing it on to friends and family members by word of mouth. I would like to thank all of you for sharing our story. I know with such confidence that the life of our baby is going to make a difference in many lives. I hope that our journey has already passed on the message that LIFE is valuable. That even the life of a tiny baby has a purpose. Although the future may not always look bright, there is a reason for everything. God has a plan for our miracle baby. Our baby may not have a long life to live here on earth, but I pray that the legacy of our baby will last a lifetime.
     Thank you for all of your prayers, support, love, and encouragement! We will always be so grateful for each and every one of you. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we continue on this journey.
 
 
The LORD bless you, and keep you; The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.
                                                                                                         Numbers 6:24-26
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment