Saturday, May 3, 2014

Baby is Growing!

    These are a few of the ultrasound pictures that we received after our doctor visit a couple weeks ago. Although that visit was very nerve wracking, we were rewarded with some precious time with our growing baby! It is so much fun to watch our tiny baby grow each month! 
     Josh and I already know that our little one is very stubborn! Our baby loves to play games with us. I will feel him or her moving around, but as soon as Josh or I reach out to try and feel the movements, baby stops moving.  At least until we move our hand away! I love the little personality that our baby has. It makes me smile knowing that baby got its stubbornness from both Josh and I. 


  Baby was poking out his or her little head for us to see! In the picture below you can see baby's mouth, nose, and chin. Sorry it's a little blurry. 


   "For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I have asked of him."
                                                                                                                1 Samuel 1:27
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment